Friday 23 September 2011

1 Jose Mourinho famous inspirational funny soccer quotes at Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid

Jose Mourinho has a big list of famous funny soccer quotes at Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid. It is just amazing to read these quotes; it is as if he always prepared to talk to the press.
Jose Mourinho in one of the press conference making his funny and inspirational statement and reading famous soccer quotes
 He has been quotes several times making inspirational quotes, crazy quotes and life quotes as related to soccer . Some football quotes he make are cute or motivational to his player and fans and even to other famous football coaches. He has created friends with his friendship quotes and made several enemies with his quotes.

"This is due to Racing, who defended fiercely and played their game well looking to take one point"

"If I had wanted to be protected in a quiet job, I could have stayed at Porto. I would have been second, after God, in the eyes of the fans even if I had never won another thing."

"Young players are a little bit like melons. Only when you open and taste the melon are you 100% sure that the melon is good."

"The pace was broken by simulation, by injuries, by the stretcher coming onto the pitch," he said. "We're responsible for this because we failed to put a stop to it."

"Many great managers have never won the Champions League - a big example is not far from us.
"I don't say we are a defensive team. I say we are a strong team in defensive terms, but at the same time lacking sufficient fluidity in attack because that will take time to come."

"In five years I have never had a match where my team has had less possession than the opponents."

"When I go to the press conference before the game, in my mind the game has already started."

"The only thing that I want to say is that we are the best ones and in normal conditions we are more than the best ones. In normal conditions we will be champions. In abnormal conditions we also will be champions. "

"Please don’t call me arrogant, but I’m European champion and I think I’m a special one."

"I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur. He likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks, speaks, speaks about Chelsea."

"It was a strange game. I think we all understand that it was no coincidence that he showed the red card to Sneijder. I have realized that they are not going to allow us to wrap this title up. But we were perfect. We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven."

"I am very happy at Inter. I am not happy in Italian football - because I don't like it and they don't like me. Simple."

"The way they are, tomorrow we will probably read I am to blame for the volcano. Maybe I have a friend in the volcano and I am responsible for that."

"I am prepared. The more pressure there is, the stronger I am. In Portugal, we say the bigger the ship, the stronger the storm. Fortunately for me, I have always been in big ships. FC Porto was a very big ship in Portugal, Chelsea was also a big ship in England and Inter was a great ship in Italy. Now I'm at Real Madrid, which is considered the biggest ship on the planet."

"I live and work in a world where you can’t say what you think, can never say the truth. Not being a hypocrite, a diplomat and a coward is my biggest defect."

"You can't win the treble every season. But I've done it twice and I think twice is quite a lot."

"So I know all about the ups and downs of football, I know that one day I will be sacked.”

Do you know others famous funny quotes by Jose Mourinho? Feel free to share on comments

1 comments:

Unknown 16/9/12 09:42  

Here is new Mourinho's new quote "I changed only two players at half-time, I wanted to change seven of them,"

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TOPlist